Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2010

1st Year Animation Showreel

Graeme Brandham 1st Year Animation showreel from Graeme Brandham on Vimeo.


Hiya, so here's my show-reel at long last. It took long enough. I suppose long summer days and living by the sea is mainly to blame. Alas it is time I started to stretch myself again and once more begin arting. It struck me how much I have actually neglected drawing over the last month or so when i paid an impromptu visit to my sketchbook. It is astonishing how a month of inconsideration to the aforementioned object could make such a difference. So it seems I shall need to whip myself back into shape (hopefully) in the next couple of weeks. Ready for the new term. 
Thanks for watching anyhow. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed animating it.

All the best
Graeme

4 comments:

Tegan Jephcott said...

Don't ever stop the art!

I've just started life drawing again... I think there used to be a time where I thought I could draw...

graeme brandham, animation and visual storytelling said...

lol its amazing how quickly it goes!! So what ya getting up too now after uni?

Tegan Jephcott said...

Unemployment =D

Look forward to it!

graeme brandham, animation and visual storytelling said...

hahaha at least your smiling about it. Hope it changes for ya sometime soon!