Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

Character Concepts





I will be moving into my second year of Animation production this coming September and as such will be working regularly on a graduate film that has been written and directed by two third years, Hollie Taylor, and Nat Young. I was lucky enough to get onto a film that i feel i can really get my teeth stuck in to. As such i have been working on concepts and ideas for the film over the last month. Without giving anything away I would like to share a concept I have been working on over the last day or so. The majority of the design is by me. However Hollie and Nat, my directors, deserve credit as well for influencing the style and the feel of the characters I have drawn.


Hope you enjoy it.

All the best

Graeme


P.s. Neither of the character designs are by any means set in stone. They are concepts only.

No comments: