Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Ttotua and why I haven't posted in so long

Hey. So I have not posted in such a long time. Since last summer I don't think. Its a sad state of affairs. But there is a positive twist. It is because I am currently working on and directing the short film Ttotua. (or till the ocean takes us all)

I am hoping in the next month or two to have a trailer/website up and running for the film. 
In the mean time I hope you will bear with me. Look forward to posting regularly again soon.
All the best
Graeme

2 comments:

L Rossi said...

Ooo is this your grad film??

graeme brandham, animation and visual storytelling said...

Hehe yep, how did you guess xD
Man oh man, its such hard work . . . is industry easier than this? (But, despite the all consuming nature of third year, yea having a great time making it) Hows gobelins going? Im off to Annecy again this year so I look forward to seeing your work!