Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Alena Life Drawing

This is just a random few drawings completed the other night at life drawing. Alena (a student on my course) was  awesome enough to model in this outfit for two hours, despite how hot it has been recently. 


Also I am just about to upload my newest and most up to date portfolio and show-reel in a second. Just follow the link on the right there ----------------------------------------->
Should take ya right to it :)

All the best anyhow, 
and Alena, hope you like it!! 
Graeme

2 comments:

Jessica Austin said...

The one at the bottom of the page is my favourite. Bootiful! i love your line quality, so gorgeous. :]

graeme brandham, animation and visual storytelling said...

Heeey thanks!! :) he he I'm torn between the one on the bottom or the far left. I think i got the face better in the one on the left! Have you posted yours yet . . ima go check :p