Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Disney & Hands part 5

So this may be my last post for the next week or so. Hey ho, I am not gonna be complaining as I will be off to Annecy in France instead. Really excited about it. Massive massive animation festival . . . and also a chance to maybe chill out for a bit too. Particularly looking forward to having a midnight swim in the lake!

Anyhow, here's my Disney and hands progress. Been doing this for 12 days so far. It feels like a lot longer. But even now, looking back at the first couple of days I feel as though I have learnt a lot. My drawing of hands has become more informed, muscles exist where they didn't in my drawings before. Also more assured. Less as though i was fumbling around and not really knowing what I was doing. Hopefully this should really help with my animating. Just in the range of emotions and gestures that I can hopefully add to my bag of tricks. We will have to see. 



(Sergio Pablos)



(Glen Keane)


Something made me laugh lots and lots today . . . but I cant remember what. Ill get back to you on that one!! I Should go now anyhow, I can hear mike in the kitchen making a soup biscuit and I need to stop him.

All the best
Graeme 

No comments: